Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pets, vets and rescues / Re: Looking for a home for.....
« Last post by Red Mistral on November 07, 2018, 06:38:53 PM »
3 weeks on and the kitten is thriving, jumping on anything that moves! Eyes nice and bright now and eating solid kitten food. Very affectionate, very cute.
Pets, vets and rescues / Re: Pet boarding
« Last post by Larfalot on November 03, 2018, 07:13:20 PM »
 ;) :D brilliant!

« Last post by linsead oil on November 01, 2018, 01:04:03 PM »
well my surname has been causing amusement  for  65 years  so thats nothing new nor does it upset me
and the dogs and cats dont mind lol  A3 A3
Pets, vets and rescues / Re: Looking for a home for.....
« Last post by Larfalot on October 30, 2018, 08:20:59 PM »
Awww bless you.  How cute.  Hope you find a home soon
« Last post by Larfalot on October 30, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »
I just spat my dinner out at their wonderful surname in relation to their work.  :P
Pets, vets and rescues / Pet boarding
« Last post by Cheryl on October 29, 2018, 09:15:38 PM »
Can I please recommend a fabulous couple Roy and Christine Freezer to look after your pets whilst you are away, in there own home.
They are looking after our dog and cat at the moment, I hate to leave them, especially Cat as we call her, as she hates strangers, but hey, Roy gives me updates daily and send pics and even videos of them, I am a little bit jealous because they seem happier with them than they do with me. They are getting fabulous attention and i no longer worry about them.
So, if you have any pet that needs looking after, (he says he draws the line at Elephants) I can 100% recommend them.
Pets, vets and rescues / Looking for a home for.....
« Last post by Red Mistral on October 24, 2018, 12:49:42 PM »
A cute kitten which was ‘donated’ to us the other day by an unknown benefactor. It’s no more than a couple of weeks old and was left on our balcony. Fortunately for the kitten, there is a local stray which had kittens of her own recently and she has adopted this little thing, otherwise she wouldn’t have lasted. She is now thriving and is quite lively. She has a bit of conjunctivitis which is responding to eye drops. We are unable to keep her ourselves due to frequent absence from Italy and not sure she would survive on the streets. Obviously not available yet, but should be able to eat kitten food soon.
Casoli area.
Nature. Flora and fauna / Re: What are these?
« Last post by Cassius on September 29, 2018, 09:40:15 AM »
They are practically unchanged for millennia.  Absolutely fascinating.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on September 28, 2018, 09:32:43 PM »
I agree, fascinating creatures and Levi getting double deckers, well done you!
« Last post by scrittore on September 28, 2018, 08:41:58 PM »
Yes they are. I find it quite fascinating that if you sit close up and stare at them they turn and stare right back at you. It's difficult to appreciate just how intelligent they are.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10