Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Camionista in trattoria
« Last post by rometony on Yesterday at 02:11:44 PM »

The programme is due to be aired on channel dmax this Thursday around 925 pm I think.

Not had chance to go yet so will see what its like on the show.
General Discussion / Re: Olive Harvest 2018
« Last post by Brush Strokes on November 18, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »
Whatís the oil like? I know last yearís harvest in my area wasnít very abundant but the oil was very good.

The oil is lovely, spicy and very peppery. So peppery two of my daughters' don't like it at the moment, but that will ease in time. Not really sure how it compares to previous years, tasted at the same time though.

A habit I have got into, is once I've picked up the new oil, I make sure I have some fresh bread, tomatoes and some prosciutto crudo, it is a fantastic combo with 'just pressed' extra virgin olive oil. The simple things in life hey?
General Discussion / Re: Holding an event near Pescara airport/ Chieti
« Last post by levissima on November 16, 2018, 04:41:48 PM »
Iíve eaten there once, years ago, the food wasnít bad but it was quite expensive. There must be lots of other venues/ agriturismi but I donít know the area. Maybe someone else does?
« Last post by iggle piggle on November 15, 2018, 07:49:00 PM »
I've had to eat at Dragonara a couple of times with various groups and I don't particularly recommend it! 
General Discussion / Re: If youíre really, really bored
« Last post by Vignaverde on November 15, 2018, 01:43:14 PM »
People say that Italian politics are crazy !!!!!!  I think I understand less now than what I did 2 years ago  ???
« Last post by Venatore on November 15, 2018, 01:40:41 PM »
All in due course!
Welcome to the forum by the way.
V.
« Last post by JacksonTy on November 15, 2018, 01:19:03 PM »
Can't we just wait for the media to sensationalize and exaggerate all this like normal people? haha
« Last post by levissima on November 15, 2018, 10:41:28 AM »
I donít really know the Pescara/Chieti area and I hope someone who does can suggest a venue.

If not, the Dragonara hotel is close to the Airport and Iím sure they have conference rooms, might be a bit pricey though.

Good luck
General Discussion / Holding an event near Pescara airport/ Chieti
« Last post by DanielG on November 14, 2018, 03:55:46 PM »
I am looking to hold an meeting for a max of 40 people and need to find a venue in the Chieti/ Pescara airport surrounding area.  Ideally somewhere like an Agriturismo with adequate parking and decent sized room for a meeting.  They also need to serve food, buffet style.  Venue needs to be quite elegant but rustic style also acceptable.  Does anyone know of such a place? Thanks for any help offered. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10