Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Flights / Re: Alternative Short/Long term Parking at Pescara Airport
« Last post by Rustychain on October 17, 2017, 08:51:58 AM »
I've just contacted them to see if they can help me on an upcoming early / late flight trip so I thought I'd leave their details here....

http://www.frontepista.it

Flights / Regional airline in trouble
« Last post by Sancho the Phoenix on October 05, 2017, 10:05:24 AM »
 http://www.anconatoday.it/politica/aerdorica-goffredo-brandoni-voli-roma-falconara.html

(It's about a company called Aerdorica's financial difficulties, and the consequent temporary suspension of or halt to flights between Rome and Falconara)

I hope other regional airlines haven't got similar problems. It's easy to imagine they might.
Flights / Re: Ryanair have excelled themselves
« Last post by Cassius on September 18, 2017, 07:53:02 PM »
There's got to be a joke in this somewhere, maybe something like "How many Irishmen does it take to fly a plane?"
Someone must come up with something  :)

I'm sure there are people laughing hysterically as they find their holidays cancelled/themselves stranded abroad/whatever.  Oh that Michael O'Leary - what a joker! 
« Last post by GeordieBorn on September 18, 2017, 07:42:19 PM »
If you have flights between the 25Sep17 and 28Oct17 (assume he has none to cancel after that date) they have posted a link on their site here with details of flights cancelled. None are from to to Pescara, phew... It's saying details for the  22nd, 23rd & 24th Sept will be uploaded shortly.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on September 18, 2017, 06:30:30 PM »
Still not totally clear what you should do,but a little more from the BBC here on what to do if your flight is cancelled.
« Last post by Vignaverde on September 18, 2017, 03:37:30 PM »
There's got to be a joke in this somewhere, maybe something like "How many Irishmen does it take to fly a plane?"
Someone must come up with something  :)
« Last post by GeordieBorn on September 18, 2017, 02:41:33 PM »
They are now saying they will provide a full list of flights to be cancelled for the ful period (up to 31Oct17) within the next 2 days and will also notify anyone impacted by email.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on September 17, 2017, 12:53:17 AM »
Well it is only going to get worse for the next 6 weeks according to this Ryanair link. Amazing, perhaps they are in more trouble than they are saying?

This BBC link gives information on possible compensation amounts.
« Last post by levissima on September 16, 2017, 10:59:12 PM »
Under those terrible EU laws people seem so keen to be rid of, your friends have rights if their flight is cancelled.

Have a look here

http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/travel/passenger-rights/air/index_en.htm

Make the most of it while it still applies😉
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10