Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Must see / Re: Housekeeper required
« Last post by PJM on September 03, 2018, 12:26:22 AM »
So glad you have found someone , I am looking for a person to do my changeovers in Capestrano next year. Its been 12 rentals this year and I pay well ..Can anyone help?
« Last post by dvl00 on September 02, 2018, 07:38:06 PM »
Hi ,thanks for the response but i have someone now, thanks again for your time
« Last post by Larfalot on September 01, 2018, 09:48:23 AM »
How far are you from Bisenti TE area?  I've got someone interested in Tony's offer and wonder if they could help you out October to April?
« Last post by dvl00 on September 01, 2018, 07:20:44 AM »
Thank you fro your help anyway
« Last post by levissima on August 31, 2018, 11:56:36 PM »
Iíve asked both people I know who do this work in the area but Iím afraid they are both already too busy to take on another property. It might be worth asking in your local bar if there is someone trustworthy who could help you out.

Sorry not to be more help, I hope you find someone.
Must see / Housekeeper required
« Last post by dvl00 on August 30, 2018, 01:48:04 PM »
I currently have a property in Loreto Aprutino which i rent out for holiday letting. I am looking for a housekeeper to carry out general house keeping duties and changeover cleaning. If anybody is interested, my number is 07780496700. I am currently in Italy until Tuesday the 4th of September. If someone could get reply to this post or if you know anyone which may be interested that would be great!

Thank you,
David
Must see / Re: Your favourite place in Italy...?
« Last post by Mike E on July 21, 2018, 08:28:51 AM »
Just got back from two weeks at our house in Civitella Casanova and the view down to the sea from the front, up to the mountain at the back and the peace and quiet make it our favourite place. We had a trip to Ravello and Positano while we were there and both are beautiful particularly when the tourists leave in the evening and the views are all unobstructed.(we are not tourists of course)

Last year we went to Capri and once away from Capri town there are lovely walks round the cliff path which is not full of tourists but deliver wonderful views.

San Gimignano and Sienna also great but I agree can get very very busy and Venice is always a favourite but donít go in the summer if you want to see anything. I feel sorry for the residents who must have a difficult time then just to exist.

Pescara I agree is not spectacular but it is improving with some quite stylish bars and cafes but our own little village is for us the perfect antidote to modern life with real people working mainly hard and very welcoming. Not much goes on and Villa  Celiera close by seems to have more Festes than we do as we hear the fireworks at 8.00am announcing the start of festivities quite regularly.

Missing it already.
Must see / Re: Vasto
« Last post by Molino on July 20, 2018, 10:09:34 AM »
Hi, I just saw this post on Vasto, it is a shame I did not see it earlier as I would have been able to help your friends. We live in Vasto and own a holiday rental business here. www.abruzzorentals.com  There is loads of info on it about Vasto including some recommended trips and things to see in and around town. Like I say, sorry for the late post, but thought this info might be of help to anyone else thinking of visiting Vasto. cheers
« Last post by levissima on July 20, 2018, 09:36:22 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, Iím glad your friends had a good holiday.
« Last post by nil satis on July 19, 2018, 11:27:10 PM »
Just to let you all know, my friends just got back from their holiday in Vasto and all I can say is thank you for all the recommendations. They had the greatest time and will definitely be returning. They did everything I recommended and more including all of your places Southern girl. They loved Vasto, Tremiti islands, Cimitario Inglese , lunch on a Traboccho and they even made it up to my local restaurant in Palombaro.But most of all they loved the non commercial typical touristy style holiday. Maybe this is how Abruzzo should market itself but that would just be like letting daylight in upon magic. So thank you all for your help
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10