Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Empty van space available
« Last post by levissima on June 14, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »
As this is turning into a review, I can say that without Duncan and his trusty helper, I donít know how I would have moved house. As it was they did a magnificent job for which Iím extremely grateful.
« Last post by Cesare Rinato on June 14, 2018, 01:47:08 PM »
Duncan has delivered an number of items in both directions for me. Very happy with the service he provides and I plan to use him again in the near future
« Last post by Cheryl on June 14, 2018, 01:43:50 PM »
Just like to say that we,along with many other people, have used Duncan's service more than once and found him courteous and reliable. 🤔
« Last post by GeordieBorn on June 14, 2018, 12:36:47 PM »
Knowing a lot of people here have used Duncan, this to my knowledge is the first person who has not been satisfied. I suspect this bit "..when he went to collect the item he said he would have to collect it on his trailer.." indicates a/the problem.
« Last post by levissima on June 13, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »
Iím sorry if youíve had a bad experience but I think the forum is not the place to air your grievances.

If you can substantiate your claims you have other options to seek redress. There are always two sides to every dispute and Iíd really rather the forum was not used for a slanging match.

If the only reason youíve joined is to slander someone, thereís little point in being a member.

I hope you settle your dispute satisfactorily but please donít use the forum in this way.
« Last post by Tonyone959 on June 13, 2018, 08:58:50 AM »
Hi all, having used Van2europe I would warn you all to think again, I booked to have an item collected from the UK and delivered to Italy, I paid in full in advance, when he went to collect the item he said he would have to collect it on his trailer, I then chased him for weeks about collecting it and then got a reply saying he wasn't going to do the job and told me to find someone else, he offered a rebate but now has refused to give me a refund and won't answer any messages, he is an illegal business as he has no address on an invoice, he is operating on a cash basis which is paid direct into his bank account with you having no come back, I have all the emails to prove this if he want to challenge this review 
General Discussion / Re: chemists
« Last post by Rustychain on June 12, 2018, 01:46:00 PM »
...and alternative medicines, herbal remedies and the like.

Don't get me started.  ;D
« Last post by 2Heads on June 12, 2018, 09:18:00 AM »
If you want something specific and don't have a prescription from a doctor, it's worth popping into a parafarmacia and asking. They will tell you if they can provide it, if you need a farmacia or if you will have to go to a doctor.
You need to be aware that the regulations on medicines can be very different in different countries.
« Last post by Maz on June 11, 2018, 08:50:10 PM »
Thanks thats solves our problem.
« Last post by levissima on June 11, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »
A Farmacia is a proper chemist, with a pharmacist, who is qualified to dispense prescription drugs. A parafarmacia, sells over the counter drugs and alternative medicines, herbal remedies and the like.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10