Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hello, I'm ..... / Re: Shebar
« Last post by Vignaverde on Yesterday at 07:25:26 PM »
C'mon Shebar I've missed you and I am sure you are missing me  ;)

Lots of love and prayers to her and her family.
« Last post by levissima on Yesterday at 07:18:01 PM »
Thank you for the update. I suppose that the best one can say is where there’s life there’s hope.
« Last post by Cesare Rinato on Yesterday at 06:49:54 PM »
I’ve been asked to provide an update on Shebar’s condition. Unfortunately, there is little change to report. The last few times I have visited she has been asleep. We chose not to wake her so I can’t really comment on her reactions to conversations, music or touch. However, i’m not sure that anyone  who has visited has identified any major improvements. However, the good news is that there now seems to be no question of Shelagh having to leave the hospital in Chieti which is a great relief to everybody.
Public transport / Re: Parking at Aeroporto D’Abruzzo ( Pescara)
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Yesterday at 06:35:42 PM »
Thanks folk, all sounds as normal then.
« Last post by Lui on Yesterday at 06:22:36 PM »
We were on the late night flight in from Milan a couple of weeks back and the queues to leave got so long (the entire length of the airport terminal) that two guys came out and just locked the barriers up and allowed everyone through. As you said VV you could go and pay but with queues like we saw by the time you got to the barrier your exit may have expired
« Last post by Vignaverde on Yesterday at 04:39:14 PM »
I parked up with no problem on Monday and I still got the free 20 minutes. You can only go in at the Auchan end because the other side is closed. I did notice long ques waiting to go out as there is only the one side open. I can imagine if you only have a couple of minutes left on your ticket you may end up going back to pay! Other than that there was plenty of space when I was there.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Yesterday at 03:19:46 PM »
Thanks for the warning Cesare, it has been getting a little hectic at the airport in anycase with all the work going on. Does anyone know how hard it is to park there at the moment as we have family to pick up next week?
Public transport / Parking at Aeroporto D’Abruzzo ( Pescara)
« Last post by Cesare Rinato on Yesterday at 02:03:28 PM »
I left my car with Roberto of Park Via, yesterday. Usually I just drive up to the terminal and he takes the car from there. However, this time he asked me to meet at Auchan. He said that the airport was now charging to enter and leave the carpark and that you could no longer park for 20 minutes for free when meeting people.
Teramo / New pizzeria Montefino
« Last post by levissima on Yesterday at 12:39:53 PM »
New pizzeria opening on Sat 28tg October.

I will get more info soon but so far I know they will serve pizza and arrosticini and ‘snacks’. They have a range of beers and will be getting some artisan beers as well. Pizza will also be for take away.

Next door to the little supermarket as you come into Montefino.

As soon as they’ve had their cards printed I’ll post more info, like what it’s to be called and the telephone number to order pizza.

General Discussion / Re: Winter prep
« Last post by GeordieBorn on October 19, 2017, 10:28:59 AM »
Great info OliveOyl for anyone in the future looking to replace their heating.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10