Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I spent most of my formative years in Southport; just up the coast from Liverpool so I'm sure you're in for a great time.

No doubt many of the local girls still speak highly of me.  ;D
Thank you Levi  :-*
Well, Iím going to miss you and I think Sulmona will too.

The apartment is beautiful Iím sure youíll have no difficulty selling.
Thanks for the nice feedback. Yes - we are heading back to the UK after what will be 10 years here - at the end of summer 2019. Not back to Oxford though - we are going to Liverpool for a new adventure!  Principally for our daughter who will be nearly 11 then. It's been great but we think we need to quite while we are ahead.
Superb place! Love it all, but those vaulted ceilings are just fantastic.
Do hope it is just house moving and not country Tartufa, would be a shame if you are leaving ...
Absolutely beautiful
Looks absolutely lovely - finished to a great spec.

Good luck
For sale / FOR SALE BY OWNER: Unique Garden Apartment in Sulmona's Centro Storico
« Last post by Tartufa on April 16, 2018, 08:54:36 AM »
We successfully sold our first apartment in under month, so now we are selling our principal home:  http://welcometosulmona.com/properties/unique-garden-apartment/

It went on the market last Friday, in all of the usual places, and so far feedback has been positive. 

Most of you have already bought but you never know... fingers crossed!

PS Each time I have tried to upload with pics it has crashed - please see link for picture gallery
Free to a good home / iPad Air 2
« Last post by levissima on March 07, 2018, 11:58:32 AM »
Anyone want a cover for an iPad Air 2?

I ordered one by mistake from Amazon and ( long story short) theyíve refunded me but told me to keep it. Itís no use to me but if anyone wants it just let me know, free to a good home 😊
For sale / Re: 2-bedroom apartment in Sulmona's historic centre - Ä165,000
« Last post by Vignaverde on March 05, 2018, 08:10:27 AM »
Congratulations Tatuffa. I was going to create a post about the current state of the market but glad that you beat me to it! There soes seem to be a return to normal feeling about the market. Apprehensions about Brexit seem to have taken a back seat in may peoples minds.

We have seen our busiest start to a year for a long time, usually the market does not get going until the spring but this year has been an exception.  As for selling quickly, its like anything, if you have a good product and it is priced correctly there will always be buyers. Over half of the sales we do don't even make it on our website, the ones that have been on for a long time are there for a reason and often because they are over priced or do not have the wow factor.

It will be an interesting year ahead as we get further into Brexit but the current situation is very encouraging.

I have also noted that buy to move sales are the in thing at the moment especially amongst working age people. Considering the state of the exchange rate etc it tells me that people are just determined on a life change.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10