Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Information about the forum / Re: Keep going or close?
« Last post by inoniente on Today at 11:47:49 AM »
Maybe you are right Geordieborn. Maybe because of them I haven't been looking into the forum quite so regularly. Or maybe I just imagined them. Anyway the idea of the forum closing down has given me quite a fright. I don't subscribe to any other forums, so Abruzzolutely must be doing it for for me.
Pets, vets and rescues / 2yr old mixed breed boy dog needs a new home
« Last post by marmar on Today at 10:53:39 AM »
Sadly the owner recently passed away he has been castratted is vaccinated and has pet passport
He is called Jasper is very good with children and other dogs He is currently in Civitella. I have lots of photos if you want to see the pm me
Please ask around friends to help re home him thanks
Pets, vets and rescues / New home for mountain dog 8/9 yrs old
« Last post by marmar on Today at 10:49:31 AM »
Sadly her owner recently passed away She is called ghost and is sterilised fully vaccinated healthy She is very good with children and other dogs she currently in Civitella please ask around if anyone is interested I have lots of photos if you want to see them pm me
Thankyou
Pets, vets and rescues / Re: Pet transportation
« Last post by marmar on Today at 10:39:36 AM »
Hi I may need this service shortly do you have contact details please
Nature. Flora and fauna / Re: A Tree In Abruzzo...
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Today at 09:38:51 AM »
Now that is great to see... thanks.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Yesterday at 11:01:48 PM »
Another great post supporting the forum, which is superb.
A chance to help it along (spat or not), inoniente I've not read these support Brexit posts, would you like to shoot me down and correct me - spat (in the "best possible taste" of course). Excluding GR however as he does not count :D only joking GR, I know you will learn ;D
« Last post by inoniente on Yesterday at 06:13:24 PM »
I am still classed as a newbie although I have been following the forum for years, an indication of how much I get out of it, while contributing nothing. I would hate to see it wind up .. it is my first port-of-call when I have a problem, from plumbing to politics. I don't like the spats, and have found in particular, the support for Brexit within the forum both surprising and dispiriting. Those of us who love Abruzzo and are at one with those who inhabit it (even part-time) would surely miss the forum very badly. Greater support for Levissima is the best option. 
General Discussion / Re: Empty van space available
« Last post by Riso on January 18, 2018, 06:53:13 PM »
Hi I have a friend who's interested in your van space from the UK to italy..if you pm me I will give you a phone number to speak with them.
General Discussion / Re: Empty van space available
« Last post by dishydolly on January 18, 2018, 01:31:23 PM »
Thank you,  Will look him up  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10