Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Air con
« Last post by levissima on Yesterday at 05:15:07 PM »
You could try this, although Iíve not used them for air con, so canít give a price.

Clima Service Di Ravicini Antonio

Indirizzo:Contrada PianeCAP:64034Cittŗ: Castiglione Messer Raimondo (TE)Contatti:
 0861 990985
 0861 909128
General Discussion / Air con
« Last post by Riso on Yesterday at 03:53:52 PM »
Hi just asking if anyone has regased there air con units and have any idea how much it is nd where do you get it from please.
General Discussion / Re: Fire!
« Last post by Molino on July 20, 2018, 11:17:47 AM »
thanks, I thought as much. Our fire would be fairly safe as it is in a brick built fire pit, only a cubic meter, and the pit is on the concrete terrace, always the risk of a stray spark flying out though I guess...the neighbour has just ploughed their field and it is all mud so no dry tinder lying around, but better safe than sorry, and if that is the law, then I will wait... (or just do a really small one and stick some arrosticini on it!) :) 
General Discussion / Re: Fire!
« Last post by GeordieBorn on July 20, 2018, 11:08:05 AM »
Ask the comune, but here Iím sure you would not be supposed to light a fire between June and September (?). However many do just before rain or just as itís starting, I suspect they risk being either told off and/or fined. Personally with the dry strimming tinder we have lying around and the fields nearby just been combined, I would not dream of a fire at the moment.
General Discussion / Fire!
« Last post by Molino on July 20, 2018, 10:31:05 AM »
can anyone help answer a question for me..we have a little house not really in the country, but inbetween two towns in a rural area. There is agricultural land on all sides. We want to have a bonfire, but I am pretty sure we are not allowed between June and September..am I right or wrong? Not sure if the rules are different for towns, agricultural areas etc...thanks
General Discussion / Man with a Van
« Last post by fluffchops on July 16, 2018, 12:02:36 PM »
Hi,
I'm looking for a Man with a Van..but just for a local removal , 45Km infact from Lanciano. They would need to be able to carry the furniture etc( nothing is too heavy) and load the van themselves though. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I know there is Superman, we have used him before for a  trip back to the UK..not sure this is his thing though. Was wondering if anyone more local perhaps.?
General Discussion / Sofa bed shop
« Last post by Fraizer1 on July 15, 2018, 05:01:23 PM »
Hi we are hopefully in the process of buying a holiday home in Abruzzo. We will need a sofa bed and other furnishings a part from Ikea does any one have any suggestions of shops close to Casoli where we can get good quality product and service at reasonable price. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
General Discussion / Re: Anti Brexit march in London
« Last post by GeordieBorn on July 10, 2018, 12:14:03 PM »
What really bothers me was knowing all the cr@p debate that would go on once the vote to leave was made, but worse still is now realising it will likely continue for 10-15 years after the bloody event with everyone either blaming or praising it for whatever latest event is occurring ???
« Last post by Rustychain on July 10, 2018, 12:11:50 PM »
Personally I am looking  to applying for a French (French wife) or a Irish passport before March 2019.

Have you got a French wife yet or is that part of the plan?  ;D
« Last post by herbfinder on July 10, 2018, 10:09:27 AM »
Well in looks like the UK government is starting to disintegrate putting the Prime minister under a lot of pressure and future negotiations with the EU under even more pressure. Its not in the interests of the EU to make this process easy and with no obvious direction coming from the UK government it looks like Brexit could be very unsettling which is what businesses hate and the chances are they will speed up their plans to move operations to a more European friendly country. Personally I am looking  to applying for a French (French wife) or a Irish passport before March 2019. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10