Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Public transport / Re: Parking at Aeroporto D’Abruzzo ( Pescara)
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Yesterday at 06:35:42 PM »
Thanks folk, all sounds as normal then.
« Last post by Lui on Yesterday at 06:22:36 PM »
We were on the late night flight in from Milan a couple of weeks back and the queues to leave got so long (the entire length of the airport terminal) that two guys came out and just locked the barriers up and allowed everyone through. As you said VV you could go and pay but with queues like we saw by the time you got to the barrier your exit may have expired
« Last post by Vignaverde on Yesterday at 04:39:14 PM »
I parked up with no problem on Monday and I still got the free 20 minutes. You can only go in at the Auchan end because the other side is closed. I did notice long ques waiting to go out as there is only the one side open. I can imagine if you only have a couple of minutes left on your ticket you may end up going back to pay! Other than that there was plenty of space when I was there.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Yesterday at 03:19:46 PM »
Thanks for the warning Cesare, it has been getting a little hectic at the airport in anycase with all the work going on. Does anyone know how hard it is to park there at the moment as we have family to pick up next week?
Public transport / Parking at Aeroporto D’Abruzzo ( Pescara)
« Last post by Cesare Rinato on Yesterday at 02:03:28 PM »
I left my car with Roberto of Park Via, yesterday. Usually I just drive up to the terminal and he takes the car from there. However, this time he asked me to meet at Auchan. He said that the airport was now charging to enter and leave the carpark and that you could no longer park for 20 minutes for free when meeting people.
Flights / Re: Alternative Short/Long term Parking at Pescara Airport
« Last post by Rustychain on October 17, 2017, 08:51:58 AM »
I've just contacted them to see if they can help me on an upcoming early / late flight trip so I thought I'd leave their details here....

http://www.frontepista.it

Flights / Regional airline in trouble
« Last post by Sancho the Phoenix on October 05, 2017, 10:05:24 AM »
 http://www.anconatoday.it/politica/aerdorica-goffredo-brandoni-voli-roma-falconara.html

(It's about a company called Aerdorica's financial difficulties, and the consequent temporary suspension of or halt to flights between Rome and Falconara)

I hope other regional airlines haven't got similar problems. It's easy to imagine they might.
Flights / Re: Ryanair have excelled themselves
« Last post by Cassius on September 18, 2017, 07:53:02 PM »
There's got to be a joke in this somewhere, maybe something like "How many Irishmen does it take to fly a plane?"
Someone must come up with something  :)

I'm sure there are people laughing hysterically as they find their holidays cancelled/themselves stranded abroad/whatever.  Oh that Michael O'Leary - what a joker! 
« Last post by GeordieBorn on September 18, 2017, 07:42:19 PM »
If you have flights between the 25Sep17 and 28Oct17 (assume he has none to cancel after that date) they have posted a link on their site here with details of flights cancelled. None are from to to Pescara, phew... It's saying details for the  22nd, 23rd & 24th Sept will be uploaded shortly.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on September 18, 2017, 06:30:30 PM »
Still not totally clear what you should do,but a little more from the BBC here on what to do if your flight is cancelled.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10