Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pescara / Re: Rock Your Head - Montebello di Bertona 12-13-14 Agosto
« Last post by shiny beast on August 14, 2017, 02:50:29 PM »
Yes, it was great to meet you Rustychain and everyone else. Had a bit too much drink and I should know by now that I'm too old for the mosh pit, had a brilliant night though.

It was a great night and you're most definitely not too old for the mosh pit! The way you ran into it last night was an inspiration  ;D  See you there later....
« Last post by Grimsby Ranger on August 14, 2017, 02:19:16 PM »
Yes, it was great to meet you Rustychain and everyone else. Had a bit too much drink and I should know by now that I'm too old for the mosh pit, had a brilliant night though.
« Last post by Rustychain on August 14, 2017, 12:19:26 PM »
We want up to this last night & had a great time. We met shiny beast up there then were introduced to Grimsby Ranger, Berti & others whose forum avatars I've since forgotten, so there were quite a few of us up there!

Some great music, free-flowing vino, great company; what's not to like?
Events and feste / Re: Ferragosto
« Last post by Venatore on August 14, 2017, 10:27:39 AM »
Thanks for the reminder.
V.
Events and feste / Ferragosto
« Last post by levissima on August 14, 2017, 09:00:17 AM »
Just a reminder that tomorrow, 15 August, is Ferragosto. August bank holiday here in Italy 
Events and feste / Re: Concert Pink Floyd tribute
« Last post by Rustychain on August 12, 2017, 11:30:38 PM »
We just got back from this concert & had a great time. The tent was enormous, appeared totally sold out as far as I could tell & the crowd was in 'appreciative' mood.

Hearing 2 of Floyd's great albums done as instrumentals & with woodwind and brass took a little acclimatisation, but once I was into the vibe, it was terrific.

The musicians were of a very high standard, at least to these untrained eyes & everybody seemed to have a great time, band included. I thought some passages worked better than others (inevitably, I suppose) & overall I preferred DSOTM to Animals, but both were great.

A great success. We came back via the village where we had some pizza & a splash of local vino, so a great night. Looking forward to Rock Your Head tomorrow for a weekend-rockfest!
« Last post by PJM on August 12, 2017, 09:03:27 AM »
This is the information found on Facebook re all the concerts.
Urgent notice

Dearly Beloved,

Following the fire at the Emperor's camp on August 5, 5, the national park of gran sasso and Monti Della Laga has banned every event in the field field of which the concerts of 11 and 12 August 2017.

We have therefore been forced to organize these events in the villages of the park as follows:

The Concert Tour Musicalein Italia of 11 August 2017 will be held in castel del Monte, piazzetta delle mura, at 18:00.
The Big Pink Floyd concert in small Tibet: Animals & the dark side of the moon of 12 August 2017 will be held at 18:00 pm at castel del Monte, at the entrance of the country coming from pescara / ofena near via Nazzario Sauro. There are indications on the spot.
It is also recalled that the concert known in the night of San Lorenzo on 10 August 2017 will take place at 18:00 pm at the church of Santa Maria Della Pietà in rocca calascio.

For this concert, the link between calascio and rocca calascio will start at 14:45. P.M. This shuttle will remain active until 22:00 to promote. The shuttle service requests a contribution of € 3 per person (2 € for children from 6 to 12 years, FREE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 6 years). The departure of the shuttle is located at the piazzetta of calascio, next to the info point - former elementary and media - where you can pick up the ticket valid for return and return and where there will also be a first station to perform the ticketing-Concerto. The return shuttle will take you to the base of the road to the fortress in order to facilitate the times of the participants at the concert.
« Last post by PJM on August 12, 2017, 08:52:18 AM »
The new information came on Facebook but the site with the information of change of location is...

https://www.officinamusicale.it/musiche-piccolo-tibet/

12 agosto 2017 A causa del grande incendio sull'altopiano di Campo Imperatore ci ha costretto a trasferire il concerto del 12 agosto a Castel del Monte, all'ingresso del paese venendo da Pescara/Ofena nei pressi di Via Nazzario Sauro. Troverete indicazioni in loco. 
Guarda la mappa della nuova location
« Last post by Grimsby Ranger on August 11, 2017, 11:01:46 PM »
Hope so, to be honest the Sunday line-up looks better, we'll definitely be there.
« Last post by Rustychain on August 11, 2017, 10:33:44 PM »
We're at the Pink Floyd tribute thing tomorrow so aim to get over to RYH on Sunday.

Hope to see some of you there!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10