Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Extreme weather warnings / Re: Hot!
« Last post by levissima on August 13, 2017, 03:28:49 PM »
We had a bit of thunder and about half an hour of delicious, refreshing rain, aaahhhh!
Extreme weather warnings / Re: Weather from mid September through Mid November
« Last post by Rustychain on August 13, 2017, 10:00:11 AM »
This summer, you'll need that lot for the UK in August.  ;D
« Last post by Rustychain on August 13, 2017, 09:59:13 AM »
We had an hour or so of half-hearted thunder yesterday with about 5 drops of rain. Temperatures are down about 10C on last week, so very much more palatable, but warming up again over the next few days.

« Last post by levissima on August 12, 2017, 12:27:39 PM »
Il Meteo is issuing weather alerts. With the sudden drop in temperature they are expecting storms but not wide coverage, more isolated storms. Might miss you all together but best to batten down the hatches, just in case.
« Last post by levissima on August 12, 2017, 09:28:49 AM »
If you're going to London in November you'll need a coat, gloves, scarf, hat, the lot!😉
« Last post by cpa21 on August 12, 2017, 05:54:04 AM »
ng from south Florida, near Miami.  The latest I have been in Italy is 2 October.  I plan to bring a sweater, hoody, and rain jacket.  I plan to leave Abruzzo around 2 November and go to London for a few days before returning to Florida.  Should I bring more?
« Last post by Vignaverde on August 11, 2017, 10:39:00 AM »
Over the last good few years we have not had to put heating on until the end of October/ start of November. I find Autumn very mild here, if you are coming from a cold country you will be fine and will probably think it is warm! Having said all of this it does also depend where in Abruzzo you are moving to as this could change many things.
« Last post by Berti on August 10, 2017, 10:11:25 PM »
We usually need to start lighting the fire in the evening from early to mid October so i would suggest a coat going out in the evening will be required.
During the day the weather can be changeable so definitely a waterproof and potentially a fleece.
« Last post by PJM on August 10, 2017, 03:28:46 PM »
I would bring a fleece and a lightweight waterproof jacket. You can always layer up if it gets cold ..t shirt underneath. Lovely when the sun comes out but could be chilly in the evenings and maybe some days.

« Last post by GeordieBorn on August 10, 2017, 09:39:04 AM »
The Italians will certainly have their coats to hand by then, also my OH, but for me it depends. Only you can tell if these historic temperatures from wunderground are suitable ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10