Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
TV / Re: Sky delete passcode
« Last post by Rustychain on November 02, 2017, 08:24:13 AM »
Following rsetzer's tip, I was on Sky Italia's website yesterday & Live Chat was available (it isn't, often) so I managed to get them to reset the passcode & email me a new one. Finalmente!

Thanks to all who posted suggestions; I now have some free disc space again!
« Last post by rsetzer99 on November 01, 2017, 01:56:33 PM »
I recall having similar a similar problem and found that going to the online account management allowed me to set up a passcode.
Electric / Re: Enel - compensation for power outage
« Last post by Rustychain on October 31, 2017, 09:47:43 AM »
Our refund has been a bit of a complex affair. We were given some credit against a future bill many months ago but then we were notified of a 2nd amount (48 I think) & for this we were told to go to a bar in the village & get the refund from there.  ??? The trouble was, when we got there, they couldn't help us without a Tessera Sanitaria card, which we don't have (I've just posted about this on a different thread). We went to an Enel office to see if they could just credit the amount but needless to say they couldn't....

So, we need to get our Sanitaira cards anyway, so this will give us the motivation to get them sorted.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on October 23, 2017, 12:24:16 PM »
On our bills they first off told us we were getting 300, then an additional 30. For a few bills (2-3) they simply deducted the bill amount from our in credit account, then with 252 or so still in credit they sent us a cheque (we do not pay DD) for that amount and we've been back to normal bill since (August). All in all, including paying in a cheque, no hassle at all and very nice to have such serice - and the cash of course!

NB No letters and no form to fill in?
« Last post by levissima on October 23, 2017, 11:14:38 AM »
Well, having written to me, 3 times, to tell me they would pay 300 compensation for 9 days without electricity, they have now paid 90 into my bank account. Whats happened to the other 210 I wonder?
« Last post by Orbito on October 19, 2017, 01:28:28 AM »
I got a letter a few months ago which said go to the post office with the usual documentation, and I got 100 back. Didn't request it and couldn't believe how simple it was.

But don't get me started on pet passports....
« Last post by levissima on October 18, 2017, 04:59:18 PM »
I think Some have, some are still waiting. Fir example, the compensation for my rental arrived over a month ago but the compensation for my house is still not here. They have got in a muddle in my case by offering credit off future bills but as Ive now closed the account.....

In fact, Ive recently ditched ENEL altogether and moved to ENI, which do both gas and electric. Ill let you know if they are any better😬
« Last post by Allora on October 18, 2017, 03:55:04 PM »
Has any one received this compensation as I was notified in May of the compensation amount, filled in and returned the enclosed forms but nothing has arrived in my Italian bank account!   ???
« Last post by Rustychain on August 30, 2017, 10:19:17 PM »
Thanks Geordie, and apologies for the slow response...

We don't fire up our Sky box too often, hence the delay, but I just tried the last 4 digits of the paying account... still no joy.

I think I'll have to accept defeat & phone them.

:(
Telephone / Re: Wind
« Last post by Tartufa on August 27, 2017, 08:31:05 AM »
That was by far the most useful thread I have read here in a very long time (no offence). I receive a huge number of texts, WhatsApp messages, Messenger etc and when I am busy I simply ignore anything that is not urgent. I found out just now that I had accidentally activated 2 of these monsters and so far this month have paid a total of 33.98. I'm going to see if I can get a refund but at least it has been halted before it rolled over into another month.  Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10