Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Markets and other shops / Yogurt
« Last post by Orbito on March 10, 2017, 07:15:17 PM »
Has anyone come across Muller Light yogurt at supermarkets lately?
Markets and other shops / Re: Soya Milk
« Last post by Postmac on February 07, 2017, 11:37:03 PM »
Thanks for that  :)
« Last post by Tartufa on February 07, 2017, 07:13:28 AM »
Indeed.  There are various soya milk options at Conad and Coop too.  Even the little one on the other side of the Capograssi bridge.  Look in the 'Free From' aisle where all the gluten free stuff is - not in the chiller cabinet. 
« Last post by Orbito on February 06, 2017, 10:49:59 PM »
Hi Postmac - yep you can get it at Lidl, I go to the one in Vasto and it's usually there.

The label says Milbona Bio Organic Soia Milk Naturale, and I think it's about 99c a litre. Looks similar to this - https://www.lidl.de/de/milbona-bio-organic-soja-drink-natur/p216864
Markets and other shops / Soya Milk
« Last post by Postmac on February 06, 2017, 10:20:29 PM »
Does anyone know if sugar free soya milk is readily available in Abruzzo or in Sulmona specifically?
Markets and other shops / Re: English week at Lidl
« Last post by Relaxed on January 27, 2017, 02:26:04 AM »
For those of you with an upstanding Lidl, it's still worth a  look. First time round I only found sliced 'red cheddar', but some days later they had restocked with slabs of a quite decent mature cheddar, plus they had moved on to the 'Asian week'. 
Now that's fantastic: the Japanese green tea is exactly what it says on the teabags - it's tea which smells like new mown hay, and tastes like a Geisha tea ceremony - total Bliss. The Wasabi flavoured nuts are sublime, and even the frozen spring rolls are okayish.
Go on, treat yourselves, and experiment!
« Last post by Brush Strokes on January 26, 2017, 08:36:27 PM »
We got there last week and stocked up on a few essentials, but that was a couple of days before it collapsed. Slightly off track, but I've seen an aerial video of the store and it looks a lot worse than the photos show, half of it has completely gone. But hey I've got my Cheddar cheese, so that is what is important!!!
« Last post by levissima on January 26, 2017, 08:17:17 PM »
Unfortunately we can't even expect to find our local Lidl in Penne because it collapsed under the snow!

Still nice to know such things are available🙂
« Last post by Shebar on January 26, 2017, 07:19:21 PM »
I finally ventured to Lidl today and found shortbread, lemon marmalade, fudge and Irish whiskey, and several other English items that I didn't want.  Sadly no Cheddar, but I didn't really expect to find that!
Markets and other shops / English week at Lidl
« Last post by Shebar on January 12, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »
Next week - lemon curd, cheddar cheese, fish and chips, shortbread, etc etc...

http://www.lidl-volantino.it/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10