Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Abruzzo in pictures / Camera Lens
« Last post by popinjaykev on Yesterday at 02:49:42 PM »
Its a Tamron 70 to 300mm with a macro facility - its a real cheap lens but it is so versatile . PS I didn't use the macro facility for this shot Lol.   ;)
Abruzzo in pictures / Re: Well the light is fading but.........
« Last post by Rustychain on Yesterday at 08:05:22 AM »
Wonderful photo of the moon. What lens did you use?
Abruzzo in pictures / Eclipse of the moon
« Last post by popinjaykev on May 21, 2017, 08:50:09 AM »
Relaxed it took me a long time to get the exposure right for moon photos - never caught the eclipse though ...as I have said many times take 100 images and if one comes out I am happy ... No technical knowledge just hit and miss with me  :D
Abruzzo in pictures / Re: Well the light is fading but.........
« Last post by Relaxed on May 21, 2017, 01:17:13 AM »
Don't apologise for light fading - face it - light fades! Very atmospheric pic.

I shot myself in the foot videoing an eclipse of the sun - but I forgot to turn off the 'auto exposure' button. It was a terminally disappointing video!
Abruzzo in pictures / Well the light is fading but.........
« Last post by popinjaykev on May 20, 2017, 07:53:26 PM »
Thunderstorms, rain and hail and when the clouds start to lift ....it appears there is more snow on the Gran Sasso.

Definitely cooler outside this evening. Apologies the light is very poor 
Abruzzo in pictures / Corno Grande at 2912 metres above sea level
« Last post by popinjaykev on May 20, 2017, 07:04:26 PM »
Sometimes after a day of mountain thunder storms, Hail and Lightning, I have to remind myself what the peak looks like :'(
I know it made me smile too but I was really fortunate  to get this photo - Brush strokes it is now your task to modify any road signs you find ... Lets really brighten up the region :)
I think I drove past the exact same sign last week. Never really noticed the sad look before until last week.  :)  :(
Abruzzo in pictures / Re: Buon Giorno Tutti
« Last post by rsetzer99 on May 20, 2017, 11:08:18 AM »
I enjoy photo trips. Have not had much opportunity to do any. Lately I've become fascinated Italian doors and have been taking shots. I am down somewhat south. About 30 KM west of Vasto up in the low hills. My wife and I are not at all adverse to taking an overnighter and staying in a local agro or hotel.
well spotted soooo funny brightened my day thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10