Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hello, I'm ..... / Re: Hello from Palombaro
« Last post by levissima on October 31, 2017, 12:20:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find it useful and fun. We are unlikely to meet in person because Iím the other end of the region but itís nice to mdeet you virtually.
Hello, I'm ..... / Re: Hello from Palombaro
« Last post by Rustychain on October 30, 2017, 11:22:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum...and to Abruzzo!
Hello, I'm ..... / Hello from Palombaro
« Last post by Magnaub on October 30, 2017, 07:47:31 PM »
Hello,
Although having bought our house over 10 years ago (thank you lovely team at Vignaverde....we must have been your first clients ;D) we've only now joined this great Forum.
We're two guys from South London, Magnus and Aubrey and we own a little piece of Abruzzo in Palombaro, close to Casoli.
I'm not gonna bore you all with our entire life story but I just wanted to say 'hello' so you know who we are when we bump into each other on a sunny Sunday morning in the bar outside the church in Guardiagrele!

So, here goes:
'Hello' from South London

Magnus + Aubrey
Hello, I'm ..... / Re: Shebar
« Last post by Vignaverde on October 20, 2017, 07:25:26 PM »
C'mon Shebar I've missed you and I am sure you are missing me  ;)

Lots of love and prayers to her and her family.
« Last post by levissima on October 20, 2017, 07:18:01 PM »
Thank you for the update. I suppose that the best one can say is where thereís life thereís hope.
« Last post by Cesare Rinato on October 20, 2017, 06:49:54 PM »
Iíve been asked to provide an update on Shebarís condition. Unfortunately, there is little change to report. The last few times I have visited she has been asleep. We chose not to wake her so I canít really comment on her reactions to conversations, music or touch. However, iím not sure that anyone  who has visited has identified any major improvements. However, the good news is that there now seems to be no question of Shelagh having to leave the hospital in Chieti which is a great relief to everybody.
« Last post by Relaxed on July 22, 2017, 12:11:45 PM »
Thank you, Cesare, for the update.

Maybe it will be possible, at some point, to take Leika into the care home to 'visit' Shebar? This is something which hospitals/care homes understand can be useful, and they can be quite accommodating. Fingers crossed for her continuing improvement.
« Last post by rsetzer99 on July 22, 2017, 10:31:51 AM »
Given time, the brain does have the ability to reshuffle to different areas. Its a long process, but enough case studies to show it is normal and not just a miracle. Perhaps, with time, she will 'shush' the chatty crowd again.
« Last post by Cassius on July 21, 2017, 06:37:26 PM »
Thanks very much for keeping everyone on the forum up to date - it is appreciated. 
« Last post by levissima on July 21, 2017, 10:17:22 AM »
Thank you so much for the update.

I was frightened to open this thread this morning because I knew the original prognosis wasn't good. I'm so pleased she's making a recovery and hope she continues to improve. As someone else said please tell her we're rooting for her. I'm sure that knowing her dog is cared for will be a major relief to her.

All very best wishes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10