Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Extreme weather warnings / Re: Storm is brewing or not?
« Last post by Vignaverde on Yesterday at 07:00:59 PM »
Sunny here in the mountains !!!!! Nothing like a good weather thread to get the forum going again  :)  All we need now are threads on scaffolding, tourism, buying and selling houses and Shebar back and we will be back to normal  ;D
« Last post by Orbito on Yesterday at 06:11:25 PM »
We had heavy hail suddenly hit without warning in Castel Frentano 11 days ago - huge great hailstones  ???!

Had heavy rain and T&L most the day here so far today, with lots more expected into the night, and now all the hail cannons in the cantina next door are going off (gave me a heck of a fright!) - so they must be trying to pre-empt more hail.
« Last post by Rustychain on Yesterday at 05:01:32 PM »
We had a fair bit of 'modest' thunder here, a brief spell of very heavy rain then light rain for the last couple of hours. No sign of any hail or anything so I think we've got off lightly. The water's very welcome.

We drove departing relatives to Rome airport last Thursday & when we stopped at the services we could see the hillside opposite us was alight with helicopters flying in trying to contain it; close to Avezzano.
« Last post by Vignaverde on Yesterday at 04:08:59 PM »
Dark, thundery and a few downpours around Palombaro, Casoli, no hail thankfully. I have just seen a photo of the beach at San Benedetto Del Tronto (Marche) which is covered white like it has had a fall of snow! I dread to think what damage those hailstones have done. Talk about extremes.
« Last post by Cassius on Yesterday at 03:12:04 PM »
Very heavy rain in the CSA area but luckily no hail.  Needed something after the stifling hot wind of yesterday that was almost unbearable but sorry to hear of worse conditions elsewhere. 
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Yesterday at 02:29:09 PM »
PC has been switched off during the hail and just as come back on the second wave storm hits!
« Last post by levissima on Yesterday at 02:23:31 PM »
Interesting trip back from the beach! Huge hailstorm, roads completely covered in ice and leaves. This is the end of the tomato crop round here and won't be doing the grapes much good either!
« Last post by Lui on Yesterday at 01:38:52 PM »
Sorry that should have read lightningmaps.org 
« Last post by Lui on Yesterday at 12:42:39 PM »
Rain arrived here at midday and lightning.org is showing a large storm approaching. Fingers crossed.
Information about the forum / Access error message
« Last post by GeordieBorn on Yesterday at 11:05:10 AM »
 I've been getting this error message for some time now and realised others may be getting the same and not getting access. Then again it may just be my device and some cache needing clearing, but just in case. You obviously would not be able to see the attached message capture if you canít login, but at least others will see what I mean. Thing is I realised quite quickly if I was ticked as to stay logged in to start with, then clicking again on the site link give me access. It probably makes no sense unless you actually have the problem and hopefully no one else has.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10