Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wanted / Wanted - mother-tongue translators and interpreters
« Last post by Tartufa on November 09, 2018, 07:06:46 PM »
WANTED:
Mother-tongue speakers of Spanish, French, German & Dutch, with excellent Italian language skills, for translation & interpreting work.
Experience preferred but not essential.
Translation work can be done remotely however we need interpreters to be in the Valle Peligna, or able to travel.
Please send a CV, in English or Italian, to susanna@quidnoviconsulting.com
Please no mother-tongue English speakers - we have that one already covered.
Thank you!
For sale / Table for sale stone
« Last post by Riso on September 21, 2018, 04:27:48 PM »
Stone table and bench. 350 euros ono..
Layout!  Yes!  First mistake I think is not including proper floorpans.  And I don't mean the official ones produced by a geometra. Floorplans which show the layout of rooms and their relative sizes etc. Especially for Italian houses which may have been butchered and mucked about with once or twice. If you are marketing your sale yourself then I think you might be forgiven for not realising this but even the agents don't see to get it.  I will attach our floor plans here so you can see what I mean. By the way we had two contacts immediately after posting the video yesterday (not from here though...) and one has booked a viewing. So it was definitely worth the effort. 
Excellent video and great idea, sometimes it’s difficult to work out the layout of Italian homes because they are less “standard” than many in the uk.

I love the music too😉 Thanks for sharing a good idea.
I'm bumping this one up as we have some new members but also because I thought it might be useful for other sellers. Most of the sites offer an option to upload a video or insert a link to Youtube or Vimeo so it make sense to offer a virtual tour if you can. Here is ours: https://youtu.be/pwtgLHY2pp0

We did it on an iPhone and then added some jolly Italian themed music and a title. Took some time and more than a little patience, then you need a YouTube and / or Vimeo account (not complicated) and a bit more patience.  Not too tricky really.

For sale / Pool for sale
« Last post by Nickyl on August 09, 2018, 11:57:07 AM »
Swimming Pool for Sale Doughboy pool 1000E
In used condition can be sited above or sunk into the ground 16 x 28 ft all instruction to refit is available very easy to install.Sale includes pool, filter and pump etc.  It will  require a new liner upon reinstalling.  These are available on eBay for £450.  Will be decommissioned in early October.  Contact us for a great bargain they are normally c£4500. We will send you pictures as they are too large to post.
For sale / House for sale
« Last post by Riso on July 21, 2018, 03:59:16 PM »
A friends house is for sale 8 mins from beach detached 3 bedrooms. Large pool price is 195,000 check out the link..https://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/citta-sant-angelo/377533
For sale / Re: Bar swiss sideboard
« Last post by Riso on July 04, 2018, 10:18:20 PM »
Sold.
For sale / Re: Table pine solid
« Last post by Riso on June 26, 2018, 02:02:36 PM »
Table down to 160 euros
For sale / Re: Gas calorio
« Last post by Riso on June 26, 2018, 02:00:33 PM »
42m calorio down in price to 250 euros and 52m calorio is 270 euros..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10