Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Swimming pool for sale.
« Last post by Molino on June 17, 2019, 03:41:42 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion of subito i will put it on later, must admit after 356 views i am amazed nobody is interested in a swimming pool in this weather!!

I think that might be because most of us who have pools have opted for the much cheaper and easier option of an above ground pool. You can buy them in a reasonable size for around 400 euro and you don't need any permission to put them up. I only know one person here who has an in ground pool. I think because of this it might be harder to sell than you think. Try ebay.it you might have some luck there if no takers on Subito.
General Discussion / Re: Swimming pool for sale.
« Last post by iamthedoctor on June 15, 2019, 03:58:24 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion of subito i will put it on later, must admit after 356 views i am amazed nobody is interested in a swimming pool in this weather!!
Information about the forum / Re: Selling a caravan
« Last post by glyn145 on June 07, 2019, 11:02:19 AM »
Thank you for that.  We do still have a UK registered car so options are open to take it back to the UK to sell.  I did wonder about it going onto a permanent site, but not sure where to look.
« Last post by levissima on June 06, 2019, 10:19:02 AM »
Giordieborn is right the laws for towing caravans here are quite complicated but if you still have a UK reg car, I?d think you could tow it to it?s new home as if you were a tourist but after that the new owner, if the wanted to take it on the road, would have to register and tax it.

Good luck, I hope you find it a new home.
« Last post by GeordieBorn on June 05, 2019, 04:10:43 PM »
There have been a few on here in the past trying to sell their UK caravans, unfortunately from what I?ve heard and read without much success. The only one I know for sure ended up taking it back, good news is that they had a buyer before going over. I think the registration and cost to do so in Italy was an issue. Good luck.
Information about the forum / Selling a caravan
« Last post by glyn145 on June 04, 2019, 05:16:44 PM »
Caravan.. advise wanted. We came across in November in our caravan which we had been living in for 7 weeks prior to moving to Italy.  We no longer need it and are looking to sell it   In Italy if possible .. if not will look to take it back to the UK to sell.  I would welcome any suggestions as to where we might advertise or any camp sites in the Abruzzo area where they might consider buying it to put on a site to rent out. It is a luxury 4 berth caravan with fixed bed and end bathroom with shower.  We are in Castilenti. Grazie
Pets, vets and rescues / Vets and chips
« Last post by levissima on June 04, 2019, 09:02:23 AM »
I doubt this will affect anyone here but just in case....
I have been told that vets will no longer be able to write prescriptions or treat dogs which are not chipped. I believe the intention is to encourage dog owners to get their pets chipped and registered, however I think responsible owners already do that and all that will happen is that irresponsible owners with unchipped dogs won?t get them treated when they need to be.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10