Please register if you want to contribute!

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Recommendations / Re: B&B San Buono area
« Last post by Vignaverde on January 15, 2019, 11:55:54 AM »
Thankyou for the input everyone  :)
General Discussion / Re: Ryanair - Flowers
« Last post by the wrong side of the valley on January 15, 2019, 09:56:02 AM »
My thoughts do not represent those of Ryanair, but if you don't give it water to ensure it doesn't contain any liquid (I have even had linseed oil putty taken from me) and check that it fits the carry-on baggage size restrictions, then your main concern would be the other cases getting jammed along and on top of it in the overhead luggage.
For the price of an extra one way ticket, could you put it on the seat next to you as well as have a two carry on bags?  Just a thought before they change the rules to ensure that tickets are accompanied by passengers that must buy refreshments ...
« Last post by nil satis on January 15, 2019, 09:36:50 AM »
Thank you, I just did this and Ryanair have no restrictions on flowers but said to check with airport security
« Last post by Relaxed on January 15, 2019, 01:52:46 AM »
If I were you I would ask Ryanair this question - as I recall they have an online 'chat' available on their site, and they should be able to answer you instantly. Probably you would want to carry the wreath as hand luggage (or pack it very carefully).
« Last post by GeordieBorn on January 14, 2019, 11:27:18 PM »
I did not respond as I assumed VV wanted personal recommendations, but a number of agents e.g. booking.com have a filter for "pet friendly/allowed" and there are such places according to their sites.
General Discussion / Ryanair - Flowers
« Last post by nil satis on January 14, 2019, 10:15:25 PM »
Does anybody have any experience or knowledge if its ok to bring flowers in a wreath on a Ryanair flight

thanks
« Last post by Larfalot on January 14, 2019, 08:39:05 PM »
« Last post by Larfalot on January 14, 2019, 08:37:16 PM »
Isn't there anything online for dog friendly Abruzzo?  Or at least dog friendly Italy?
« Last post by Vignaverde on January 14, 2019, 05:40:27 PM »
No nothing as yet!
« Last post by levissima on January 12, 2019, 11:41:21 PM »
Any luck VV?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10