Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Where has the ACA office gone?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Twin Peaks

Where has the ACA office gone?
« on: February 10, 2015, 10:43:03 AM »
Does anyone know the new location of the ACA office in the Castiglione Messer Raimondo area? It was in Piane but no longer. Thanks

thediggers

Re: Where has the ACA office gone?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 11:08:32 AM »
The ACA office has been open there on and off for the years we've known of it, only ever one (or half) a day per week and never over winter. There is another in Atri, but that is nearly as bad for opening, main office is(was) in Pescara, but you may wish to read this. Perhaps someone can make more sense of it than we can, but it seems to me that NO office may be open at the moment! Hopefully the water will not dry up... :-\

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 11:46:52 AM »
There was an ACA office in Penne too but I'm not sure if it's still open. All very strange, let us know if you find one :)

Offline Jdalts

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 12:00:40 PM »
There is an ACA office in Penne. It took me a while to find it. If you follow the road from Tigre (i think its contrada cassale) Its the building past the school on the right. Its in the same building as the gas company on the 1st floor but there is no sign for ACA outside. It open on mondays at the moment!!

Offline Twin Peaks

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 02:39:33 PM »
Brilliant, thanks for the replies. I'll venture out on Monday to Penne and let you know how I get on. Wish me luck!