Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: 50 English language children's books to give away for FREE!  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
50 English language children's books to give away for FREE!
« on: August 10, 2015, 08:45:30 AM »
These books are not suitable for our Street Library project and come from our own personal collection at home.  Our daughter is nearly 7 and has grown out of many of the books or is simply bored with them.  She also has an equal number of Italian language books so we are running our of shelf space!  I'm happy to give them to anyone who might have a use for them.  I don't think there are many on this forum who have children as young as ours but I know that there are plenty of visiting grandchildren.  There are a few Charlie & Lola, Mr Men, a couple of Gruffalo themed books, 'That's Not My Puppy', Postman Pat, Paddington, In the Night Garden etc.  Some have been abused but are readable nevertheless.  Please let me know ASAP if you would like them.  I can put them aside in a big box for a while if required.  Collect from Sulmona (AQ). 
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Re: 50 English language children's books to give away for FREE!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 08:52:06 AM »
These books have now been taken.
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.