Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Building / Contents Insurance  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Jess

Building / Contents Insurance
« on: October 14, 2014, 05:23:51 PM »
Who do people recommend for buildings and / or contents insurance?
I particularly want to insure the actual building we have bought! Not so urgent about our meagre possessions  :)

I googled it and got 'clements' but they don't do buildings insurance, only contents.

Offline Samps

Re: Building / Contents Insurance
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 05:28:42 PM »
Try Intasure. For us they were cheaper and have heard they are good at paying out when necessary, which is an important factor to bear in mind
Holiday Home Service
Gardens and Property Maintenance

Offline La Vigna

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:26:38 PM »
The Italian tax man is closing his grip maybe? We received an email from Intasure today saying that it is now obliged to provide Italian tax authorities with codice fiscale of property owners in Italy from any client owning property there. We have about a week to provide said information. Presumably this will link up with the info we provide on the property tax forms for TASI and IMU.

Offline Allan Mason

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 07:30:04 PM »
...We received an email from Intasure today saying that it is now obliged to provide Italian tax authorities with codice fiscale of property owners in Italy from any client owning property there. We have about a week to provide said information. Presumably this will link up with the info we provide on the property tax forms for TASI and IMU.

I'm a surprised that Intasure wasn't already asking for CF, given that you have to provide it for just about any purchase more significant than a tank of petrol or a weekly supermarket shop.

Al