Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: FOR SALE: Welcome to Sulmona  (Read 978 times)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
FOR SALE: Welcome to Sulmona
« on: February 18, 2019, 04:49:20 PM »
Dear Friends of Sulmona,
The time has come for us to move on.
It has been a great adventure but for various personal reasons, mainly to do with family, time constraints & distance, we cannot continue to run www.welcometosulmona.com in the way which we want.
In the meantime, we are committed to keeping the business and the website going for the benefit of our valued clients and partners, but the fact is we need to find a buyer who will be able to take it to the next level.
If you think you might enjoy running WTS, and you are interested in more info, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at info@welcometosulmona.com
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline Vignaverde

• Vignaverde Srl
Re: FOR SALE: Welcome to Sulmona
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 09:55:40 AM »
Good luck Tartufa with your next steps  :)
Estate agents in Abruzzo www.vignaverde.com
Day seminar event in the UK www.liveladolcevita.co.uk

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 11:33:43 PM »
I hope you find a buyer, you’ve done a wonderful job and you will be missed. I hope the future is full of good things.

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 07:00:07 AM »
Thank you! We've spent 6 months talking with various organisations and people here in Sulmona, who came to us first but nothing came of it.  So now we are reaching out. Several people contacted us last week and we have two viables we think. I'll keep you posted!
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.