Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Do you run a B&B in Abruzzo?  (Read 141 times)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Do you run a B&B in Abruzzo?
« on: February 11, 2019, 09:00:15 AM »
Posted on behalf of our friends at Sintab srl in Sulmona:

Finally good news for Abruzzese B&B owners!
Time is up for those plastic-wrapped croissants - you can finally serve your guests a delicious fresh breakfast thanks to the new regional law DGR n.1060 released on December 31, 2018, Art. 6, Reg CE n. 82/2004.

We would be happy to support you through the presentation of the NIAS and in the implementation of the Haccp (food safety) procedures. Get in touch at sicurezza@sintab.it
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Re: Do you run a B&B in Abruzzo?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 09:54:01 AM »
As usual things here are as clear as mud. No sooner had I posted this than I got a call from my contacts at Sintab saying that the local ASL here have not yet properly understood the new rules and best not to promise anything 'fresh'.  If you do want advice and help then get in touch with Sintab but it seems not to be quite as exciting as we had thought.  Sorry...
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline levissima

• Administrator
Re: Do you run a B&B in Abruzzo?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 10:09:42 AM »
Thatís the trouble with rules here in italy, by interpretation they can mean both yes and no!😂