Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1213 times)

Offline l uomodellaluna

Hello
« on: August 12, 2014, 09:26:57 PM »
Hi,

I have lurked on here for some time, in fact since Anastasia, or whatever she was then, posted on Italymag that Dog had passed away.
I haven't joined since I know nothing about the Abruzzo, so didn't think that I had anything useful to offer.

Anyway, since it's a new venture, I thought I'd join.

Whilst I have no experience of Abruzzo, there hasn't been a year that we haven't spent some time in Italy, in the last twenty years. So here I am. I'm l'uomodellaluna on the Italy Forum, and I was Neil on Italymag. I live in the Pennines - as close to the Appenines as I'm likely to get

ciao

Offline levissima

• Administrator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 09:32:34 PM »
Welcome

I hope after listening to others experience of this wonderful part of Italy, you might be  encouraged to come to Abruzzo and find out about it for yourself :)

thediggers

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 11:09:14 PM »
Hi,

I have lurked on here for some time, in fact since Anastasia, or whatever she was then, posted on Italymag that Dog had passed away.
I haven't joined since I know nothing about the Abruzzo, so didn't think that I had anything useful to offer.

Anyway, since it's a new venture, I thought I'd join.

Whilst I have no experience of Abruzzo, there hasn't been a year that we haven't spent some time in Italy, in the last twenty years. So here I am. I'm l'uomodellaluna on the Italy Forum, and I was Neil on Italymag. I live in the Pennines - as close to the Appenines as I'm likely to get

ciao

Someone that's been around that long and survived, must be able to add lots to any forum... welcome!

Offline linsead oil

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 09:07:05 AM »
talking of wich  wich  were is the black , or has she snuck in the back door

Offline l uomodellaluna

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 10:49:23 AM »
Thanks Levi,
It's one of the still long list of places to visit.
We're off to Sicily, for the second time, in October.
We still have Abruzzo, and the Mezzogiorno to try!

Offline Caerus

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 03:54:25 PM »
Welcome to the Forum I uomodellaluna!

:)