Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Vodafone international  (Read 126 times)

Offline levissima

• Administrator
Vodafone international
« on: September 26, 2018, 07:06:26 PM »
I had a Vodafone package that gave me unlimited calls in Italy, 30 0minutes to uk landlines and 1 G data for 10 calls 5 data.

A couple of months ago they changed it to unlimited international calls and put the tariff up from 10 to 10.99.  Of course you can only put 10 and 5 credit on the phone, so instead of putting 15 a month for calls and data, I had to,put 20.

Ok, so now they know youre putting 20 credit on your phone, theyve, sneakily, put the calls charge up to 12.98 a total of 17.98.

Im not prepared to pay that because Ive never yet used the full 300 minutes on the original package!!

Well, Ive had a shout and at first they said sorry the price has gone up and we did text you. I never read the texts because they send me dozens a month. Basically tough luck!  Until I said ok tomorrow Im changing to TIM. Suddenly they remembered another package, called Vodafone Global. This gives unlimited calls in Italy, 300 minutes international landline calls and 8gb of data. Its 20 to activate and for the first month then just 10 thereafter.

So to anyone else mucked about by Vodafone, dont accept it!