Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Local removals  (Read 378 times)

Offline fluffchops

Local removals
« on: August 02, 2018, 10:14:40 AM »
Hi, a short while ago, I asked if anyone knew of a Man with A Van local service, I need some furniture transporting. I haven't come up with anything yet, so was wondering if there is a man (or woman) without a van who is looking for a days work. I will get the van if they can move the furniture and drive the van..
It's Lanciano area. There isn't much furniture really, it's just too tricky for me to manoeuvre on my own. If anyone can suggest anyone who may be looking for a days work, early part of next week, I'd be very grateful. Thanks

Offline Tony

Re: Local removals
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 02:12:42 PM »
Hi,
I have a van and maybe able to help.

I do not operate a removals business. I just have the van for my own general use, but happy to help out occasionally with local removals/collections in radius of say 35mins travel time from Bisenti. I also make one or two trips to the Uk per year and one trip to southern Spain each year.

Hope this is helpful.

Offline Casalavanda

Re: Local removals
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 02:17:48 PM »
We are a small family run business for transporting goods both within Abruzzo and between italy and UK.  If we can be of any assistance please contact us at djeurotransport@gmail.com
Thank you ☺