Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: FOR SALE BY OWNER: Unique Garden Apartment in Sulmona's Centro Storico  (Read 946 times)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
We successfully sold our first apartment in under month, so now we are selling our principal home:  http://welcometosulmona.com/properties/unique-garden-apartment/

It went on the market last Friday, in all of the usual places, and so far feedback has been positive. 

Most of you have already bought but you never know... fingers crossed!

PS Each time I have tried to upload with pics it has crashed - please see link for picture gallery
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline Cassius

Looks absolutely lovely - finished to a great spec.

Good luck

Offline Mammamia

Absolutely beautiful

Offline GeordieBorn

Superb place! Love it all, but those vaulted ceilings are just fantastic.
Do hope it is just house moving and not country Tartufa, would be a shame if you are leaving ...

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Thanks for the nice feedback. Yes - we are heading back to the UK after what will be 10 years here - at the end of summer 2019. Not back to Oxford though - we are going to Liverpool for a new adventure!  Principally for our daughter who will be nearly 11 then. It's been great but we think we need to quite while we are ahead.
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline levissima

• Administrator
Well, Iím going to miss you and I think Sulmona will too.

The apartment is beautiful Iím sure youíll have no difficulty selling.

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Thank you Levi  :-*

Offline Rustychain

I spent most of my formative years in Southport; just up the coast from Liverpool so I'm sure you're in for a great time.

No doubt many of the local girls still speak highly of me.  ;D
In Abruzzo since March 2013

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Re: FOR SALE BY OWNER: Unique Garden Apartment in Sulmona's Centro Storico
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 02:25:34 PM »
I'm bumping this one up as we have some new members but also because I thought it might be useful for other sellers. Most of the sites offer an option to upload a video or insert a link to Youtube or Vimeo so it make sense to offer a virtual tour if you can. Here is ours: https://youtu.be/pwtgLHY2pp0

We did it on an iPhone and then added some jolly Italian themed music and a title. Took some time and more than a little patience, then you need a YouTube and / or Vimeo account (not complicated) and a bit more patience.  Not too tricky really.

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 04:54:05 PM »
Excellent video and great idea, sometimes itís difficult to work out the layout of Italian homes because they are less ďstandardĒ than many in the uk.

I love the music too😉 Thanks for sharing a good idea.

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 09:09:05 AM »
Layout!  Yes!  First mistake I think is not including proper floorpans.  And I don't mean the official ones produced by a geometra. Floorplans which show the layout of rooms and their relative sizes etc. Especially for Italian houses which may have been butchered and mucked about with once or twice. If you are marketing your sale yourself then I think you might be forgiven for not realising this but even the agents don't see to get it.  I will attach our floor plans here so you can see what I mean. By the way we had two contacts immediately after posting the video yesterday (not from here though...) and one has booked a viewing. So it was definitely worth the effort.