Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: FOR SALE BY OWNER: Unique Garden Apartment in Sulmona's Centro Storico  (Read 641 times)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
We successfully sold our first apartment in under month, so now we are selling our principal home:  http://welcometosulmona.com/properties/unique-garden-apartment/

It went on the market last Friday, in all of the usual places, and so far feedback has been positive. 

Most of you have already bought but you never know... fingers crossed!

PS Each time I have tried to upload with pics it has crashed - please see link for picture gallery
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline Cassius

Looks absolutely lovely - finished to a great spec.

Good luck

Offline Mammamia

Absolutely beautiful

Offline GeordieBorn

Superb place! Love it all, but those vaulted ceilings are just fantastic.
Do hope it is just house moving and not country Tartufa, would be a shame if you are leaving ...

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Thanks for the nice feedback. Yes - we are heading back to the UK after what will be 10 years here - at the end of summer 2019. Not back to Oxford though - we are going to Liverpool for a new adventure!  Principally for our daughter who will be nearly 11 then. It's been great but we think we need to quite while we are ahead.
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline levissima

• Administrator
Well, Iím going to miss you and I think Sulmona will too.

The apartment is beautiful Iím sure youíll have no difficulty selling.

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Thank you Levi  :-*

Offline Rustychain

I spent most of my formative years in Southport; just up the coast from Liverpool so I'm sure you're in for a great time.

No doubt many of the local girls still speak highly of me.  ;D
In Abruzzo since March 2013