Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Plasterer needed..!!  (Read 487 times)

Offline Murphy123

Plasterer needed..!!
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:18:57 AM »
Does anyone know of a decent plasterer in the Penne area...? 

Offline PJM

Re: Plasterer needed..!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 12:59:36 AM »
I have a guy who does building work for me he lives near L'Aquila osmanicostruzioni@gmail.com he is the most amazing guy I e mail him before I arrive and he just comes over  ..built garden walls etc . I came in March and his guys turned up on the day did my cantina out cement floor etc  asked him for a price for rendering the house ..they just did it and he said pay me next year will pay him in July . They did the same two years ago built me a patio and just pay next time you are out .Had a leak in the roof and they arrived that evening and just fixed it . He is not Italian! from Macedonia . He has a team and they just turn up very clean and always deliver. I don't have the time when I am around to get quotes !I think he works on big projects in the area but if he has a few days when his team are free they will do the work . They are amazing I couldn't get this service in the Uk. The work is just wonderful they arrived when I had double 32 foot of walls to be built after a land slide ..I watched them they chose every bit of stone they had delivered  from the Sasso ..perfection ! Just lovely people ..my friends now Pamela