Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: M&S orders to Italy  (Read 391 times)

Offline levissima

• Administrator
M&S orders to Italy
« on: March 29, 2018, 09:15:57 PM »
For anyone who orders goods from M&S

“We're making some changes to the delivery service currently available from M&S UK.

When these changes take place you'll need to shop your new dedicated website, marksandspencer.com/it, if you wish to ship to Italy. We'll no longer be shipping to Italy from 6 April (23:59 GMT) on marksandspencer.com.

What’s in it for me?

Well, using the new Italy site means you’ll benefit from a better service - including free delivery over €50 and local currency transactions.

What’s next?

Instead of shopping on marksandspencer.com, you’ll now need to shop at marksandspencer.com/it to access all those added benefits.

What about my UK account?

Sending to the UK? Go ahead and use your current M&S account, but from 6 April (23:59 GMT) you won’t be able to ship from marksandspencer.com to Italy

Shipping to Italy? For your privacy we can’t transfer your personal data. Simply create a new account or sign in with Facebook”

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Re: M&S orders to Italy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 07:27:18 AM »
Thanks a lot Levi. I have used M&S frequently over the years - especially for kids' clothes. The service and delivery times have always been excellent. Let's hope that continues. I'm not sure I understand why they have done this. Let's hope they have not made a massive assumption (as NEXT did) that we prefer to shop in Italian and use an Italian credit card...
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.