Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: sisal pasy for Enel  (Read 2350 times)

Offline dolcevita

• myabruzzohome
sisal pasy for Enel
« on: August 19, 2014, 10:25:57 AM »
a third rate mind follows the crowd

thediggers

Re: sisal pasy for Enel
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
No, but it does not take to much to find out about them... http://www.permira.com/site/report/39/39.pdf
I'd rather let you try them first and after 2-3 years I might venture to try :) Not looked to see what they charge and won't now I know their core cover business ...

thediggers

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 11:29:16 AM »
.. perhaps not quite as bad as it looked... https://www.kalixa.com/Accept/News

Offline dolcevita

• myabruzzohome
Re: sisal pay for Enel
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 08:29:20 AM »
Hmm I see what you mean but I do find their phone cards great value for money as when you dial one of the numbers you get about 1.5 hours of calls from Italy to UK for 5 euros.

I'm fed up with my bank's charges for a direct debit so I'll cancel this and use Sisal - it looks easy to do.

Offline Cesare Rinato

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 10:10:11 AM »
I still pay ENEL etc the old fashioned way at the post office, but I do use the phone cards which I buy at the local bar. a 10 euro Edicard used to give me 600 ( or sometimes 610 with sconti ) minutes of phone calls to UK landlines. Calls to a mobile cost 10 x as much. However, I noticed that the last card I bought only gave me 300 minutes, but that still seems pretty good value to me

A hairy man who is scant of hair

thediggers

Re: sisal pay for Enel
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »
Hmm I see what you mean but I do find their phone cards great value for money as when you dial one of the numbers you get about 1.5 hours of calls from Italy to UK for 5 euros.

I'm fed up with my bank's charges for a direct debit so I'll cancel this and use Sisal - it looks easy to do.

Let us know what charges there are (if any) and how you get on... Post office last time I used it was 1.20 and often a long wait (even outside the pension period). On-line the PO charge 1.00 per bill and other on-line banks some others have said charge nothing per bill. Perhaps others can advise if they use one of these on-line accounts that charge nothing, exactly which Company they use. Ing used to have such an account, for none residents as well, but last I checked I could not locate this account any longer.

Offline dolcevita

• myabruzzohome
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 08:48:33 AM »
Well I've already run into problems as on the sign up page it will not let me enter a UK town as my place of birth! This may be tricky for many of you who were not born in Italy!!!!

Any ideas???

Surely this service is likely to be used by lots of immigrants to Italy so I cant really see why it rejects non-Italian place names?

thediggers

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 10:20:44 AM »
Have you tried "estero" ?

Offline dolcevita

• myabruzzohome
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 11:38:43 AM »
hi

I tried esterno and I'm registered !!!!! It seems a very simple way to pay bills so I'm hoping it all works once I cancel my debit for enel and start to pay via sisal.

thediggers

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 12:56:38 PM »
hi

I tried esterno and I'm registered !!!!! It seems a very simple way to pay bills so I'm hoping it all works once I cancel my debit for enel and start to pay via sisal.

Do you know the costs yet?

Offline dolcevita

• myabruzzohome
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 09:38:13 PM »
1.50 euros per bill I think

thediggers

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 10:30:36 PM »
1.50 euros per bill I think

Thanks DV, so not much more than the privilege of queuing up at the Poste to pay...  It would be interesting to know how it works and how automated it is... Do let us know how you get on.  :)