Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Empty van space available  (Read 872 times)

Offline dishydolly

Empty van space available
« on: January 17, 2018, 09:06:38 PM »
Hi everyone, its been a while since I posted on here but good to see some familiar names still here and some new ones.
Regretfully we have now sold our house near Citta sant'angelo and have s few items of furniture to get back to the UK. Not a full house worth, but some special pieces and a few boxes of personal items.
Ideally I am looking to see if anyone is going back to the UK in the next few weeks with an empty van ....yes I know its a long shot  :-\
However, if that doesn't work out we may drive over to collect our stuff in an van, which of course will be empty on the way to Italy, and we wondered if anyone wanted anything bringing out  ;D
Would be happy to consider anything that would fit in a high top Transit type van for a relevant contribution towards the transport costs. l
 :) :) Let me know your thoughts please ;D

Offline Rustychain

Re: Empty van space available
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 07:50:25 AM »
You could look up Superman in the members list; he regularly does trips between Italy & the UK with his van & trailer.
In Abruzzo since March 2013

Offline dishydolly

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 01:31:23 PM »
Thank you,  Will look him up  :)

Offline Riso

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 06:53:13 PM »
Hi I have a friend who's interested in your van space from the UK to italy..if you pm me I will give you a phone number to speak with them.

Offline marva

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 10:49:20 PM »
Hi I would be interested in bringing some things over if you still have space. Where in UK are you coming from? What date would you be going over. We live in Penne Italy, so not far from you.

Many thanks

Marva

Offline superman

• van2europe
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 11:59:44 AM »
Thanks for the heads up rusty. I have a transport company and do removals or part loads between Italy and the UK every month sometimes twice. I hopefully have many satisfied customers in the region, i am am fully insured goods in transit and have all the packing and equipment needed. I am based near bisenti and have storage if it is needed
Marva i puled need to know HP much stuff yup have to move and where is the collection in the UK, to give you a price if you want to email me on van2europe@gmail.com i am sure i can help
Duncan
European courier and UK Italy removals

email: van2europe@gmail.com

tel: 3334711118 (Italy)    07925 346046 (UK)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 07:39:52 PM »
Is that the right website Duncan?
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline superman

• van2europe
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 07:45:25 PM »
No i do not use the web site, somebody took my domain name when i was not looking. I just use my van2europe facebook page which has contact details and photos of my transport options.
Sorry levi if this looks like blatant advertising, but i will keep the parsnip coming
European courier and UK Italy removals

email: van2europe@gmail.com

tel: 3334711118 (Italy)    07925 346046 (UK)

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 09:02:37 PM »
No probs Superman but might be worth changing the link to your Facebook page or at least asking them for a free pair of trainers?😉

Offline Tonyone959

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 08:58:50 AM »
Hi all, having used Van2europe I would warn you all to think again, I booked to have an item collected from the UK and delivered to Italy, I paid in full in advance, when he went to collect the item he said he would have to collect it on his trailer, I then chased him for weeks about collecting it and then got a reply saying he wasn't going to do the job and told me to find someone else, he offered a rebate but now has refused to give me a refund and won't answer any messages, he is an illegal business as he has no address on an invoice, he is operating on a cash basis which is paid direct into his bank account with you having no come back, I have all the emails to prove this if he want to challenge this review 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:42:08 PM by levissima »

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »
Iím sorry if youíve had a bad experience but I think the forum is not the place to air your grievances.

If you can substantiate your claims you have other options to seek redress. There are always two sides to every dispute and Iíd really rather the forum was not used for a slanging match.

If the only reason youíve joined is to slander someone, thereís little point in being a member.

I hope you settle your dispute satisfactorily but please donít use the forum in this way.

Offline GeordieBorn

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 12:36:47 PM »
Knowing a lot of people here have used Duncan, this to my knowledge is the first person who has not been satisfied. I suspect this bit "..when he went to collect the item he said he would have to collect it on his trailer.." indicates a/the problem.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 01:43:50 PM »
Just like to say that we,along with many other people, have used Duncan's service more than once and found him courteous and reliable. 🤔

Offline Cesare Rinato

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 01:47:08 PM »
Duncan has delivered an number of items in both directions for me. Very happy with the service he provides and I plan to use him again in the near future
A hairy man who is scant of hair

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »
As this is turning into a review, I can say that without Duncan and his trusty helper, I donít know how I would have moved house. As it was they did a magnificent job for which Iím extremely grateful.