Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Coro94 Concerts this weekend  (Read 280 times)

Offline iggle piggle

Coro94 Concerts this weekend
« on: July 27, 2017, 06:27:32 PM »
Coro94, a mixed-voice UK choir of about 25 singers aged between 20-40 directed by Michael Kibblewhite, will be performing three concerts this weekend in Abruzzo:

Date: Friday 28 July
Time: 20:30
Place: APPIGNANO Parish Church (Comune of Castiglione M.R)
This concert will include some local singers who will join Coro94 for part of the concert.

Date: Saturday 29 July
Time: 21:00
Place: Auditorium S.Agostino, ATRI

Date: Sunday 30 July
Time: 21:00 (approx.)
Place: CELLINO ATTANASIO as part of the Sagra Dei Cingoli Cellienesi so they will be performing outside.  I'm not sure exactly where but it's not a big place so it should be easy to locate them.  As it's part of the festival, I think there will be other things going on, food, drink etc....

Coro94 perform a wide variety of music including sacred, classical and contemporary music, spirituals, gospel, pop and folk arrangements. The concerts are about an hour or so and entry is free.  For more information about the choir, you can look at their website: coro94.co.uk

Enjoy.

Offline Vignaverde

• Vignaverde Srl
Re: Coro94 Concerts this weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 10:42:12 PM »
Levi is it possibile to create a fixed thread for festa's?
I'm sure over the coming weeks there will be lots of adverts for local festa's and it would be good to see them in one place.  :)
Estate agents in Abruzzo www.vignaverde.com
Day seminar event in the UK www.liveladolcevita.co.uk

Offline levissima

• Administrator
Re: Coro94 Concerts this weekend
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 02:01:05 AM »
I've added a new topic board, it's in 'What's on' and titled 'Events and Feste'  you can either post in the new board or in the region under the general heading 'what's on' for your province. Hope this makes things easier. :)