Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: L'Aquila Buskers Festival  (Read 726 times)

Offline Samps

L'Aquila Buskers Festival
« on: August 21, 2014, 10:35:16 AM »
Tonight, (21 Aug) for one night only there is the Ferrara International Buskers Festival in the centre of  L'Aquila.
I went to this festival last year in Ferrara and it was brilliant. As part of this weeks festival in Ferrara, they have one day which is held outside Ferrara, last year it was Venice and luckily for us this year is in Abruzzo.

There will be buskers performing from all over the world and quite a few from the UK.

The majority of the buskers are musicians, but there are a lot of street performers too, including lots of artists so you can have your portrait drawn and all at no cost as such, you just put money in their hat what you think they are worth.

Officially it all kicks off at 9.30pm, but last year in Ferrara musicians started mid afternoon.
Holiday Home Service
Gardens and Property Maintenance

Offline linsead oil

Re: L'Aquila Buskers Festival
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 11:38:41 AM »
bloody dislxer  i first saw  basket festa  i thought i would  rather watch  paint dry   but  no it sounds verry good

and i hope it gets the  suport it deserves  and   puts the  spotlight once more on AQ  town as it  seems to  have slipped into  oblivian

bit far for us to go  but ill suport it in spriret lets hope  some members oop  north go and tell us all about it