Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: iPhone repair  (Read 308 times)

Offline La Vigna

iPhone repair
« on: April 27, 2017, 09:42:13 PM »
Just wanted to post this very impressive customer service we experienced today which may be useful for others in the Vasto area. My OH iPhone failed to charge. We looked up online our nearest repair shop and this shop popped up on google: iphonassist.com, corso Mazzini 15, 66054 Vasto. We went along and said we had a problem with the phone. The guy there immediately used a diagnostic checker and said it was the battery whereas we had thought it was the connecting socket in the phone. We asked how much and agreed the 30 euros (cheaper than we pay in the UK) and asked when we should come back for it, normally an hour at least in the UK. With a smile he said I will do it now, 10 minutes. We watched him do it with special tools to open and tiny equipment he very adeptly changed the battery. He said he loves his job. We were very happy customers, we were in the shop no longer than 10 minutes and it was so efficient. Would definitely recommend this shop if you have problems with your iPhone/iPad etc.

Offline tobylap

Re: iPhone repair
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 07:20:14 AM »
Thanks a bunch.  I've been wondering what I would do and I walk past the shop every day.