Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: hello  (Read 864 times)

Offline La Foschia

hello
« on: November 21, 2016, 05:16:36 PM »
Hello to all the Abruzzolutely forum members!
We have a holiday house in a small hamlet near Atri and would be happy to meet up with other forum members when we are out there , and also Italian locals.
Are there any gatherings or social functions organised?
Thanks

thediggers

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 05:56:45 PM »
Good choice, welcome  :)

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 06:47:26 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

We do indeed sometimes have a forum get together but as the area is so vast and we are thinly spread there are other more local meet ups arranged on an ad hoc basis.

It's difficult to find a venue and date to suit all who want to come, especially with holiday home owners who come here at different times. However there are quite a few of us in your local area so let us know when you're here and we can try to organise something.

Don't know if you are interested in Art but one of our members arranges art days during the summer, which are very enjoyable.

Offline Vignaverde

• Vignaverde Srl
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 02:36:54 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Estate agents in Abruzzo www.vignaverde.com
Day seminar event in the UK www.liveladolcevita.co.uk

Offline Orbito

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 03:06:32 PM »
Ciao and welcome!

Offline La Foschia

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 09:24:10 PM »
Thanks to all for your welcome!
It would be great to have the opportunity to meet others when we are out so will let you know.
Yes, we are interested in art, an art day sounds a great idea.We tend to avoid being out in July and August due to the heat but if 'summer' includes other months too then we would be very interested.

Offline Cesare Rinato

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 12:03:05 PM »
I would be interested in the art day and I am here all the time. Wasn't there an art class / workshop on here at one time. Is this the same thing? I enjoy painting but have no idea what I am doing. I just picked up a paintbrush and attended some lessons locally, which were all in Italian. It would great to talk to people who know what they are doing and could explain basic principles to me
A hairy man who is scant of hair