Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Sagra in Citta Sant'Angelo  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Cassius

Sagra in Citta Sant'Angelo
« on: September 06, 2014, 10:01:38 PM »
Wine tasting and procession in Citta Sant'Angelo 7th September.

Get yourself a glass for 3E and try lots of decent wines with the opportunity to buy.  See a wine themed procession that starts at 5.00 (Italian time!!!!)

thediggers

Re: Sagra in Citta Sant'Angelo
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 10:14:23 PM »

Get yourself a glass for 3E and try lots of decent wines with the opportunity to buy.  See a wine themed procession that starts at 5.00 (Italian time!!!!)

Do you know if the attendance is high at this event and if so, what is the parking like?

Offline Cassius

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 11:35:18 PM »
The wine tasting part of the event is new this year - in previous years it has just been the procession and it has beent pretty busy and parking pretty chaotic, but not impossible!  There is also a jazz band starting at 8.00.  It does all seem a fairly professional and well put together event and it would be great if it was well supported.

Offline Samps

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 09:38:38 AM »

Do you know if the attendance is high at this event and if so, what is the parking like?

I went to the music festival at the end of August, which was very popular and well attended, I just drove towards the town and parked behind the last car on the road and walked into town, less than 5 mins walk.

Shame I can't make it today.  :(
Holiday Home Service
Gardens and Property Maintenance

thediggers

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 10:22:32 AM »
Comune information on it here in this LINK