Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: euro 2016  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Brush Strokes

• http://abruzzodecorators.wixsite.com/italy
Re: euro 2016
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 07:06:42 PM »
I've just read somewhere that this week England was knocked out of Europe by Iceland and last week England was knocked out of Europe by people that shop in Iceland   ::)

Ha ha, admittedly I had to read it twice. :D

Offline the wrong side of the valley

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 08:42:18 PM »
Well at least we haven't chosen to move to Spain, our second team wouldn't have been that great either.  How sick?

thediggers

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 10:45:55 PM »
Well at least we haven't chosen to move to Spain, our second team wouldn't have been that great either.  How sick?

Ah yes and my next best bet is doing okay just now (mockers just went on them also) - so it's "come on Italy"  :-\

thediggers

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2016, 10:22:36 AM »
Seems like filmon has blocked all Euro football games...managed to find it on a Canadian tv site but buffering was really bad.

I'm really surprised more people here have not complained about this, so guessing many are watching it using a VPN to access BBC iplayer ot ITV hub rather than go via Filmon? Having went from watching everything and its dog on Sky a few years ago I watch little or nothing (in Italy), but thought I'd take in the Wales game the other day... No vpn, but I knew Filmon had carried the earlier games - but not later... !