Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Aluminium ladders  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Clive Oldfield

Aluminium ladders
« on: May 25, 2016, 01:10:48 AM »
Help! Where do I go to buy a 30ft (ish) set of ladders? We are travelling over this Friday with our car for a week, and need to buy some ladders while we are here. We are staying over in Scerni, but will be travelling to Pescara at some point! Thanks

thediggers

Re: Aluminium ladders
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:46:14 AM »
Your local ferramenta may sell them as cheap and as good as anywhere else, but Leroy Merlin do/did have a big selection. Leroy site is here with direction I would guess, but you just follow the road past the airport and around the back of Auchan, keep going looking for their big sign on the left coming from Auchan.

Offline Il Siberia

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 02:05:34 PM »
What about trying Forind in monte Marcone near Atessa - this is their website and the young gentleman has a good knowledge of English and offerd to delivered to us near Casalanguida when we ordered lots of bits and pieces . http://www.fornitureindustrialiforind.it/

Offline Brush Strokes

• http://abruzzodecorators.wixsite.com/italy
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 05:57:22 PM »
As said, I would try the local ferramenta, but also have a look at the website of Agrieuro. It will at least give you an idea of costs if nothing else.

I spend many a day up a ladder, but you would never find me up a 30ft (9m) ladder.

Might be cheaper (health care and all that) to hire a cherry picker, or if it is a job which needs to be undertaken on a regular basis, invest in a tower scaffold.

Good luck.

thediggers

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 11:48:25 PM »
As said, I would try the local ferramenta, but also have a look at the website of Agrieuro. It will at least give you an idea of costs if nothing else.

I spend many a day up a ladder, but you would never find me up a 30ft (9m) ladder.

Might be cheaper (health care and all that) to hire a cherry picker, or if it is a job which needs to be undertaken on a regular basis, invest in a tower scaffold.

Good luck.

This is truly very good advice....

Offline Clive Oldfield

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 02:50:52 PM »
Many thanks for the information everyone...and the advice too!