Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: iCloud hacked  (Read 1373 times)

Offline levissima

• Administrator
iCloud hacked
« on: September 02, 2014, 08:33:08 AM »
Seems nothing is really safe!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-09-01/apple-probes-if-hacker-got-stars-nude-photos-from-icloud.html

Be careful where you store pictures of your tits linsead!

Offline linsead oil

Re: iCloud hacked
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:55:23 AM »
they are in my photo album  in the side board and thats  locked  A3

Offline Cassius

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 10:37:56 AM »
Ricky Gervais has actually said something that I agree with - if you don't wish to risk nude photos of yourself getting into the public domain - don't put them out there - however the backlash has been so great he has had to retract his statement.   Linsead's tits probably wouldn't get that much attention from the rest of the world - but other bird fanciers are not so lucky.

Offline Allan Mason

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 10:13:21 AM »
Ricky Gervais has actually said something that I agree with - if you don't wish to risk nude photos of yourself getting into the public domain - don't put them out there - however the backlash has been so great he has had to retract his statement...

Sounds like one of those occasions when nobody wants to have the bleedin' obvious pointed out to them.

Or maybe it's just the ever-increasing tendency for people to believe that if anything goes wrong, somebody else is wholly to blame.

Al

thediggers

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »
Ricky Gervais has actually said something that I agree with - if you don't wish to risk nude photos of yourself getting into the public domain - don't put them out there - however the backlash has been so great he has had to retract his statement...

Sounds like one of those occasions when nobody wants to have the bleedin' obvious pointed out to them.

Or maybe it's just the ever-increasing tendency for people to believe that if anything goes wrong, somebody else is wholly to blame.

Al

I really do agree with the over all sentiment here, as I believe the net in it's infancy (even though I've used it for a lot of years, it still is young), is a danger. But I also think there is a trend by big companies to almost con/force people into using it. New devices lead people by the nose to use their "iCloud" , basically web storage space. They are all set-up to do so and it takes a little "savvy" to undo this, even for those that have more than a little knowledge of what's happening! Little justification for these celebs (or their PA's) not finding out and making sure, but what about us dunderheads...    :-\ :-\

Offline Cassius

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 12:49:27 PM »
I guess I am a bit of a dinosaur because for the l can't see why anyone would take naked selfies of themselves (indeed I can't actually see the point of selifes at all).  I am not a prude and don't have hang ups about how I look but WHY?  Is it narcissism?  exhibitionism?  or just being open?  is it a purely generational thing - somehow I can't see Helen Mirren doing it?