Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Normal service has been restored...!  (Read 1845 times)

thediggers

Re: Normal service has been restored...!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 10:17:00 AM »
Hi Kid,

Incidentally, I'm still getting page not recognised notes quite frequently, so something may still be unstable.

Hope this helps, and regards
L Uomodellaluna is that the exact error message you are getting and is there no error code? Using firefox I'm getting no errors at all on the forum site and no one else has jumped in saying they are getting errors, so I would guess the fault lies with your infrastructure. It could be something simple as the browser you are using, fault with the pc and/or the ISP's network. With the latter I get often "connection reset" on certain sites whilst in the UK on the O2 network, but with the exact same hardware here in Italy on the WIND network I get no such error.

Offline The Kid

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 10:43:44 AM »
L Uomodellaluna, as the man who diggs says, if you can give details e.g. Machine type, operating system and browser, I will be able to investigate the issue.

Offline l uomodellaluna

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 03:04:56 PM »
Hi Kid,

I couldn't remember the error codes I was getting - it was intermittent and I couldn't repeat it to quote you.

It's all working perfectly now, thanks.

Glad to amuse you!

By the way, I'm using Chrome,on the lap top, and have very few connection difficulties.

Thanks for the restoration, as above you're soreley missed when you go down, even for someone who rarely contributes.

8o)