Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Welcome To Sulmona  (Read 827 times)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Welcome To Sulmona
« on: April 18, 2016, 06:59:13 PM »
I'm going to blow our own trumpet if I may.  Our website and associated tourist activities are going from strength to strength.  Now in our third year, we've had more bookings at this early stage of the season than ever before.  If you haven't already stumbled across us, our website is here: http://welcometosulmona.com and our Facebook Page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WelcometoSulmona/

Like our Facebook Page or sign up for our newsletter.  We focus on Sulmona and the Valle Peligna but often also write about wider Abruzzo if interesting and / or relevant. 

More importantly come and visit!  And if you'd like to sign up for one of our Experiences just get in touch. 
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline Postmac

Re: Welcome To Sulmona
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 08:04:41 PM »
Great website and a fab tourist addition  ;)

Offline levissima

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 08:42:00 PM »
Well done, really good to see all your hard work is paying off. We could do with you up in Teramo 🙂

thediggers

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 09:45:55 PM »
For me "T" you can blow your own trumpet anytime, to come here with young kids, neither of you being a native speaker and make a go of it is great. However to integrate and put so much into where you live is superb!

Offline maritodi

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 01:02:51 PM »
I totally agree with diggers!  ;D

Offline linsead oil

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 03:06:22 PM »
and i agree with the diggers  its only  a pitty we have not got such  a ambasider for this side of the mountane  A3

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 04:32:32 PM »
Thanks all.  It's a lot of work but it's fun and I do get to meet a lot of very interesting people.  Note that it's not my only job :(
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline Olive Oyl

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »
Brilliant news 😊