Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Do you, or could you, teach English?  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
Do you, or could you, teach English?
« on: January 22, 2016, 09:18:52 AM »
We have a 'high-quality problem' here in Sulmona (AQ).  There are more Italians wanting to learn English than there are mother-tongue teachers available.  If you are legally resident here (and not on a visa which precludes working) and would like to know more about how you might get started as a teacher then please do get in touch.  Even if you are not a qualified teacher (easily sorted..) or have no experience (likewise...) and only want to work a little, then there may be something you can offer.  Those who are within an hour's drive of Sulmona could help with our current problem but even if you are further afield I'm happy to hear from you as we get all sorts of requests from all over.  Note that this is not an offer of employment.  Please get in touch via my website at http://studysulmona.com
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

thediggers

Re: Do you, or could you, teach English?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 10:14:21 AM »
A great looking site and idea, well done Tartufa!

Offline Vignaverde

• Vignaverde Srl
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 10:26:38 AM »
Good luck with the new venture  :)
Estate agents in Abruzzo www.vignaverde.com
Day seminar event in the UK www.liveladolcevita.co.uk

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 04:51:22 PM »
Thank you!  ;)
www.welcometosulmona.com The only English language insiders' guide to Sulmona and the Valle Peligna.

Offline rometony

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 09:20:01 AM »

A number of years ago I met Tartufa and she encouraged me,as some other people did, to do a TEFL course.

I did,I passed it and have taught (helped students to learn,I would prefer to say, English) for the last 4 years.

Now is a busy time so I am unable to help.

However I hope the venture goes well.

And Thank you.

Offline Tartufa

• Welcome To Sulmona
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 01:37:00 PM »
Thanks 'Rometony'.  I had forgotten that conversation.  Glad to hear that you are enjoying the teaching.