Please register if you want to contribute!

Author Topic: Calling all Ladies  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Layla la la

Calling all Ladies
« on: November 24, 2015, 12:18:33 PM »
Hi, We are Ladies Insieme - Gruppo Feminile Sociale Multi Culturale. We are a group of ladies/friends living in the province of Chieti (mix of Italian and non Italian). We organize events , lunches and dinners for women of all nationalities in the hope of having cultural exchanges, better integration with the Italian community, a bit of fun without our husbands and children and a glass or two of wine ! Our first events were a great success and we hope to organize events every 6 weeks / 2 months.

Out next event is: 11th Dec 2015, at Ristorante Fiorella, Vacri at 19:30

Food, Music, Dancing and a visit from Babbo Natale.  Only €18. Secret Santa: please bring an anonymous wrapped gift of a value up to 5 euros for our secret Santa gift draw!  Feel free to dress in Christmassy colours ....green or red.

We'd love to see as many ladies as possible there. If you'd like to receive info on future events then send me your email and I shall add you to our mailing list. Or you can visit and join our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/380025165527809/

great opportunity to meet people and practice your Italian...... due to the season we predict a higher attendance level from our Italian members.

vi aspettiamo!
cheers
Frankie

Offline Layla la la

Re: Calling all Ladies
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:00:37 PM »
MOLTO IMPORTANTE!!!!
Any ladies who wish to attend our Super Festa di Natale, ladies please let me know by Wednesday morning at the latest if you can come and how many will be in your group. Then I can let the restaurant have the final numbers!
Alle donne che vogliono venire a la nostra Super Festa di Natale, per favore fatemi sapere entro al massimo Mercoledì mattina se si può venire e quanti saranno nel vostro gruppo. Quindi io posso communicare al ristorante i numeri finali